The pandemic also requires drastic measures for daily school operations. The right to education must be preserved in time of corona virus & education and the necessary health care must be reconciled. The Federal Government and the Conference of Education Ministers basically provide the general guidelines.
- What is the specific structure of face-to-face and distance teaching in the individual countries?
- What measures have to be taken and which schools can switch to 100% face-to-face teaching again?
- When can lessons be normal again and will online courses be better accepted in our society in the future?
- Are new job opportunities opening up in the field of online education?
- Will parents evenings be held online in the future to save time?
We can already say today that online courses of all kinds will continue to play a major role in the future.